Adelaide Wedding Cars happily serve the people of South Australia for weddings and intimate wine tours or any occasion you would like to be driven in style and luxury.
All of the vehicles, and there is a wide range to choose from, have been meticulously restored to their original glory with both love and passion for make and class of the vehicle.
Adelaide Wedding Cars are accredited and have annual inspections to maintain the highest standards of maintenance and presentation.
All drivers are highly experienced, professional and formally dressed in suit and tie.
With the love and care that has gone into restoring these beautiful vehicles it is only fitting they are named and become a part of the family.
Just some of the vehicles you can choose from include:
- Clyde – a rare Mark 3 Pullman Limousine, built in England in 1952 with ample room for a long flowing wedding dress, a glass partition between the driver and occupants and occasional seats which are perfect for flower girls or bridesmaids. This is a 9 seater cruiser.
- Sydney – a 9 seater imperial limousine which is black with beautiful tan leather interior and white-wall tyres.
- Bonnie – a Humber Super Snipe originally built in 1951. This vehicle was favoured by bank managers, executives and those of wealth. Bonnie seats 5.
- Bernie – a Humber Super Snipe and built in 1948. Bernie has the beautiful black and burgundy livery and is elegant though grand. Bonnie and Bernie are almost identical, however, Bernie does have a sunroof, wonderful for catching the warmth of your wedding day. Bernie seats 5 and is often used in conjunction with his brother Bonnie for larger parties. Yes, they have a great time together and look stunning in wedding photographs.
- Al Capone – (you knew there had to be an Al Capone), Humber Super Snipe saloon, built in 1946. Black and Plum livery. Al Capone is reminiscent of the gangster era, hence the name. Al Capone also has a sunroof and seats 4 passengers.
- Gambino – Humber Snipe saloon, built in 1938. Gambino is a cousin of Al Capone and the two go well together and hold the attention of onlookers as they glide down the road.
Adelaide Wedding Cars also offer a package deal for 3 or more vehicles which makes the use of more vehicles – so appealing for both convenience of transport for everyone, street presence on your big day and let’s face it, who wouldn’t want to be seen with more than one of these gorgeous cars.
HOURS OF OPERATION: By Appointment. Thank you.
FEATURES & SERVICES:
Accredited Drivers, Air Conditioning, Airport Transfers, Black, British Cars, Bucks Party Hire, Classic Cars, Competitive Rates, Evening Transfers, Hen’s Party Hire, Inspection Welcome, Limousines, Onboard Refreshments, Packages Available, Private Service, Punctuality Assured, Red Carpet on Exit, Ribbon & Tule, Silver, Stretched Vehicles, Sunday Discounts, Umbrellas, Uniformed Chauffeurs, Vehicle Colour Options, Vintage Cars, Weddings, White, Wide Range of Vehicles, Wine Tours, Winter off Peak Rate
JUST A SAMPLE OF OUR/MY REVIEWS:
Great service, Timothy took excellent care of us the entire day, keeping us hydrated and happy to drive to all the locations required! Great value price too.– VIcki
Tim was really great. He really showed that he was passionate about what he was doing. The car was really awesome as well, it was really an head-turner. – Tom
Adelaide Wedding Cars were great, this was a surprise for me from my dad. The car was beautiful and the service was fantastic. – Rachael
We welcome your feedback, so if you have used this service please feel free to comment further down the page or leave a review.
Call Timothy and cross Transport off your To Do List.
Are you the business owner of this listing. Claim your listing today and add additional information.