My name is Roslyn McFarlane I am a Government Registered Authorised Civil Marriage and Life Celebrant in Pakenham servicing all of Melbourne.
I proudly support Marriage Equality
Every ceremony is Prepared and Delivered with love and care
One of the first questions asked is – How much do you charge? $250 – $900 – You will notice that my fees for a Marriage compare very well to those offered by the Victorian Marriage Registry Office.
There are many Civil Celebrants, but we are all different. I will guide you through the processes of the Special event that you are about to celebrate and provide you with a meaningful ceremony that is a reflection of who you are and your hopes and dreams for the future.
I offer a wide range of ceremonies including Birthdays, Anniversaries, Rites of Passage, House Warming, Memorials, Scattering of Ashes and Pet Funerals.
To learn more about the cost of a Civil Marriage or other Civil Ceremonies please visit PACKAGES AND PRICES
Your Needs are My Priority
- You will find that I have an outgoing, vibrant, personality, with an easy going approach.
- Different people have different needs and so I can offer you a selection of styles to suit you.
- I offer a range of options for you and lots of ideas that will make your ceremony unique.
- You are welcome to use my extensive resource materials to help with the planning of your ceremony content and structure.
- I have years of experience in creating and delivering ceremonies so you know yours will be both meaningful and memorable.
- My point of difference is that my Ceremonies are all different and I specialise in the unusual.
- I am happy to travel to any location to conduct your Ceremony at any time of the day that you require.
- You can rely on my professionalism and strong attention to detail.
What type of Marriage CEREMONY are you looking for?
- Uniquely designed full service
- A short and sweet Ceremony
- A no Fuss, no Frills
- Or perhaps you are planning to Elope.
I would love to have a chat and see how I can assist with making your dream ceremony a reality.
HOURS OF OPERATION: By Appointment, please refer to contact hours further down the listing.
Melbourne, Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges, Mornington Peninsula, Phillip Island, Gippsland
FEATURES & SERVICES:
Advice, Assistance with Music, Assistance with Vows, Car Parking – Disabled, Car Parking – Off Street, Civil Union/Partnership Ceremony, Commitment Ceremony, Documentation Preparation & Lodgement, Naming Ceremonies, No Obligation Meeting, One Ceremony Per Day, PA and Microphone, Pet Ceremony, Planning Meetings, Privacy & Confidentiality, Rehearsal, Renewal of Vows, Same Sex Wedding Ceremony, Signing Table, Surprise Wedding Events, Travel to Venue, Wedding Ceremony
“This is your Life” style ceremonies, anniversaries, memorials, house warming, ceremonies of love and loss.
JUST A SAMPLE OF OUR/MY REVIEWS:
Thank you so much for a beautiful ceremony. We had so many compliments from our guests as to your professionalism and obvious joy that you take in being part of someones special day. – Karen & Trevor
First of all, we would like to thank you for the ceremony. It was amazing, we and our guests enjoyed a lot. We would like also say thank you to your husband the music was perfect. Thank you so much for everything!!! – Karine & Gui
Married life has been very relaxing so far! Our night turned out beautiful, it was very relaxing just like we wanted. A huge thank you to you and Ian, we couldn’t have asked for a better celebrant to make our night special.
When it comes time we would love you to do Mia’s naming ceremony. – Jacqui & Damien
We had an absolutely fantastic day! Thank you so much for everything! We really can’t thank you enough! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. We are so happy with your services as a whole and will do anything to get it out there how fantastic you are! – Erin & John
AWARDS WON & ASSOCIATIONS (MEMBER OF):
We welcome your feedback, so if you have used this service please feel free to comment further down the page or leave a review.